About The Corinne T. Netzer Dieter’s Activity Diary
KEEP TRACK OF YOUR ACTIVITY–AND SEE THE RESULTS!
Exercise plays a crucial role in weight loss and healthy living–and now staying fit is easier with this handy, portable two-page-per-day activity diary. Just keep track of your daily spare-time activities, both sedentary and active– and follow your progress day by day. You’ll be able to spot and eliminate trouble areas at a glance–with the book that helps you convert sedentary time to active time!
• An easy, efficient system for recording your daily activities for up to 8 full weeks
• A weekly progress report to keep you motivated
• Includes a concise calorie counter for quick reference
• Valuable tips and information to help you increase your activity
• Space for writing notes, your food intake, exercise schedules, and more!
About Corinne T. Netzer
Corinne T. Netzer is the author of dozens of books on diet and nutrition, including The Complete Book of Food Counts, The Carbohydrate Counter, and The Corinne T. Netzer Dieter’s Activity Diary. There are over 30 million of her books… More about Corinne T. Netzer
Published by Delta Dec 28, 2004| 176 Pages| 4 x 8-1/16| ISBN 9780385338219