This is the deal with Chloe Leiberman (sometimes Wong):
· She lives, breathes, sleeps, eats and drinks fashion.
· She’s half Jewish (father) and half Chinese (mother).
· She has one bow-tie(like Tucker Carlson)-wearing brother.
· She’s stuck in the OC.
· She always knows the right thing to wear. And what you should be wearing, too.
· She is a senior in high school.
· She didn’t apply to college, even though her parents think she did.
· She has two best friends–Spring, 100% WASP, and Sue, 100% NOT.
· She’s talented but doesn’t know it yet.
· She dreams about going to design school in London.
This is her application.
From the Hardcover edition.
About Carrie Rosten
About me . . .I have always loved to read and write, but I also love to draw and make playlists on my iPod and eat bananas with peanut butter and shop, of course. You know, writing a novel was… More about Carrie Rosten
Ebook | $7.99
Published by Delacorte Books for Young Readers Feb 25, 2009| 224 Pages| Young Adult| ISBN 9780307482822