This is the deal with Chloe Leiberman (sometimes Wong):
· She lives, breathes, sleeps, eats and drinks fashion.
· She’s half Jewish (father) and half Chinese (mother).
· She has one bow-tie(like Tucker Carlson)-wearing brother.
· She’s stuck in the OC.
· She always knows the right thing to wear. And what you should be wearing, too.
· She is a senior in high school.
· She didn’t apply to college, even though her parents think she did.
· She has two best friends–Spring, 100% WASP, and Sue, 100% NOT.
· She’s talented but doesn’t know it yet.
· She dreams about going to design school in London.
This is her application.
From the Hardcover edition.
Get the news you want from Penguin Random House
About Carrie Rosten
About me . . .I have always loved to read and write, but I also love to draw and make playlists on my iPod and eat bananas with peanut butter and shop, of course. You know, writing a novel was… More about Carrie Rosten
Published by Delacorte Books for Young Readers Feb 25, 2009| 224 Pages| Young Adult| ISBN 9780307482822