In this eye-opening, indispensable handbook, Caroline Aldred, the bestselling author of Divine Sex and an esteemed yoga master and Tantric-sex coach, reveals how to transform intimate relationships into mutually rewarding unions in which both partners achieve true ecstasy. Combining the time-honored positions, techniques, and philosophy of the ancient Tantric erotic arts with Western knowledge of anatomy and physiology, Aldred shows how to expand your sexual, emotional, and spiritual consciousness and bring love into every area of your life. Discover:
• The differences between male and female sexual responses–and how to maximize each
• How to become a skillful, effective lover–enhancing lovemaking skills through regular sexual workouts
• How making love can be a path to spiritual enlightenment
• How to maintain sexual vitality through every stage of your life
• Plus: the male G-spot…the 9 levels of female orgasm…fantasy and erotica…rituals to promote conception…and much more
Lavishly illustrated throughout with subtle but explicit photographs and detailed anatomical drawings, Sextasy offers a practical, easy-to-follow approach to lovemaking. A book that honors sex as the sacred and deeply fulfilling practice it can be, this is an invaluable resource for anyone searching for pleasure, joy, fulfillment, connection, and ecstasy in their everyday lives.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
About Caroline Aldred
Caroline Aldred is the author of the bestselling Divine Sex. Born in Zambia, educated in England and America, she now lives in Italy. After studying Tantric yoga and meditation in England and Bali, she began lecturing and leading classes and… More about Caroline Aldred
Published by Delta Jan 21, 2009| 160 Pages| ISBN 9780307490773