"An absolutely superb book: the most practical, most comprehensive guide to Jewish values I know. Read it slowly, read it often; it will change your life."
– Rabbi Harold Kushner, author of When Bad Things Happen to Good People
"Joseph Telushkin has become America’s tutor on all matters Jewish. His particular genius in this book is his capacity to touch the heart and to pull the reader toward goodness. His erudition is evident throughout–yet his uplifting spirit is what stays with you."
– Mona Charen, nationally syndicated columnist, Creators Syndicate
"I doubt whether the world has ever been in such dire need of values. Rabbi Joseph Telushkin has drawn the waters of wisdom from the eternal well of Torah for our parched throats. His guide to ethical living should be consulted daily by all who aspire to the dignity of man."
– Rabbi Abraham J. Twerski, M.D., author of Do Unto Others and Living Each Week
"I like to study with Rabbi Telushkin and I only hope that learning from The Book of Jewish Values will be as exhilarating for you as it has been for me."
– Kirk Douglas
"Intellectually exciting and inspirational — itself an uncommon combination — The Book of Jewish Values is filled with hundreds of ways to become a kinder and deeper person. The values described here blossom into a code for life."
– David Woznica, director of the Bronfman Center for Jewish Life, 92nd Street Y, New York City
"Everyone can benefit from this treasure trove of Jewish menschlichkeit. On Day 20, we are taught not to speak unless we have something to say. Rabbi Telushkin has something very important to say. So do the wise men and women he quotes. Read this wonderful guide and use it. It will make you a better person."
– Alan M. Dershowitz, author of Just Revenge