"Mark Breier is one of the fastest, brightest Internet operators I know . . . You’re guaranteed to find plenty of tips for speeding your pace and making better use of your precious time in his book."
– Heidi Roizen, managing director, SOFTBANK Venture Capital
"The 10-Second Internet Manager is an enjoyable must-read for anyone trying to compete in today’s dot-com world. Its solid, practical advice is a road map for how to operate in the ever-changing world of e-business."
– Betsy Holden, president, Kraft Foods
"The 10-Second Internet Manager puts all the secrets you need in one place. It’s worth the time to read even if you don’t think you have ten seconds to spare."
– Myer Berlow, president, Interactive Marketing, AOL
"A rare find . . . an Internet executive who translates the secrets of how to operate Internet style into plain English."
– Geoff Yang, founding partner, Redpoint Ventures
"Mark is a smart, perceptive CEO who captures the new, fast-paced action world for Internet executives."
– Charles A. Holloway, Kleiner, Perkins Caufield and Byers professor of management, Graduate School of Business, Stanford University
From the Hardcover edition.