Final Fantasy XIII-2 – The Complete Official Guide includes:
• The 100% complete guide to Final Fantasy XIII-2.
• Every secret, every unlockable, every side-quest, every mini-game, every Achievement and every Trophy revealed and explained in a dedicated Extras chapter. We’ve also added a story recap and an artwork gallery.
• The dedicated Walkthrough charts the critical path through the main narrative. It also provides regular prompts and tips to direct players to side quests and other optional features within the game world.
• The Tour Guide chapter includes one section per game location in each time period. This complements the Walkthrough by examining all optional activities offered in the game (side quests, mini-games, puzzles and power-leveling spots).
• The Completion Timeline chapter offers a visual and streamlined guide to 100% completion.
• The Strategy & Analysis section gives an advanced analysis of the game’s key important systems and features. This covers even the most complex topics such as character development in a thorough, yet user-friendly way.
• All-encompassing Inventory and Bestiary chapters feature exhaustive lists and tables covering all enemies, weapons, accessories, items and shops.
• Carefully designed to avoid unnecessary story spoilers.
Prima Games authors are experts in the field of gaming strategy and have authored bestselling titles like Halo, The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker, Madden NFL, Sims, and many more. For more information, please visit piggybackinteractive.com.
Published by Prima Games Jan 31, 2012| 304 Pages| 8 x 10-7/8| ISBN 9780307894205