The SimCity Prima Official Game Guide key features:
• Free Access to SimCity eGuide The SimCity eGuide is a web access guide that also provides regular data updates, with data tables that you can easily search and sort. • Know Your City Specializations Optimize every city in your region with different specializations and work together to complete Great Works.
• Be the Best Mayor! Expert strategies on how to manage income and expenses while expanding utilities and city services to meet the demands of your growing population.
• Business Strategies Learn how to identify and extract natural resources to reap enormous profits from various business opportunities. • Unlock Achievements Obtain every achievement…even the secret ones!
• Quick Reference Tables Content listing costs, prerequisites, and upgrades for all buildings and their modules.
About David Knight
David Knight has been an avid gamer since the days of the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64. His first foray into the gaming industry came in 1995, as a scenario designer for SSI’s WWII strategy game Steel Panthers. As online… More about David Knight
• EA/Maxis is developing the game using a new simulation engine called GlassBox • SimCity is a reboot of the franchise and the sixth major release of the SimCity series • Among other awards, SimCity was named: • #4 “Ten Greatest PC Game Ever” by PC World in 2009. • One of the sixteen most influential games in history at Telespiele, a German technology and games trade show, in 2007. • #11 on IGN’s 2009 “Top 25 PC Games of All Time” list • SimCity marks the rebirth of the 23 year franchise history. • Until the release of The Sims in 2000, the SimCity series was the best-selling line of computer games made by Maxis.
Published by Prima Games Mar 05, 2013| 320 Pages| 8 x 10-7/8| ISBN 9780307895400