From the creators of the #1 New York Times bestseller The Book of Useless Information comes another fun, foolhardy and completely frivolous, fact-filled book.
The Useless Information Society’s latest collection, The Amazing Book of Useless Information, will answer questions readers never even knew they had. From space travel to the history of jelly beans, this wideranging, brain-teasing, and altogether useless book will give readers information to out-trivialize even their cleverest of companions.
Features such fascinating facts as:
– There is a town in West Virginia called Looneyville
– Women can talk with less effort than men
– Lemons have more sugar than oranges
And answers to these life-changing questions:
– What was the Ancient Roman cure for a stomachache”
– What is a “buckle bunny??
– Where is the coldest place in the universe?
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Get the news you want from Penguin Random House
About Noel Botham
Noel Botham is chairman and founding member of the Useless Information Society. Botham and the rest of his team lurk mostly around London.
Published by TarcherPerigee Aug 05, 2008| 240 Pages| ISBN 9781440635717