Free Yourself from Addiction
Introduction: How This Book Can Help
Part One: What Do Drugs Mean to You?
1. Drugs of Abuse
2. A New View of Drug Addiction
3. Do You Have a Problem with Drugs?
4. Are the Benefits Worth the Problems?
Part Two: Planning Your Own Personal Approach to Quitting
5. What About Narcotics Anonymous (NA)?
6. How to Break a Habit
7. Healing Through Diet
8. Building Inner Strength
9. 30 Additional Ways to Renew Yourself
Part Three: Quitting and Making It Work for You
10. Okay, Pick a Day
11. Getting a Successful Start
12. 15 Common Problems and How to Solve Them
13. Enjoying the Benefits of Not Using
14. Inspirations to Help Make Quitting Easy
15. Making Your Life a Success
Bibliography and Recommended Reading
About the Author