"T.E.T. is bound to be as great for you as it was for me."
– Dr. Charles R. Bruning, Associate Professor of Teacher Education, University of Minnesota, Minn.
"T.E.T. is tops! I feel elated with the results of the course."
– Dr. Ronald Simcox, Superintendent, Hinsdale District 181 (Chicago)
"T.E.T. supplies the building blocks for effective teacher-student relationships."
– Dr. Joseph C. Clancy, School Psychologist, Newton (Mass.) Public Schools
"T.E.T. reaches beyond the classroom into all relationships in the school. I consider T.E.T. to be the most valuable program offered to school during my 22 years as a teacher and administrator."
– Kenneth Fields, Principal, Trinity Street Elementary School, Los Angeles, Calif.
"Teacher Effectiveness Training has proven to be the most sought after and appreciated of all the in-service training programs we offer to teachers in Lutheran pre-schools, elementary and high throughout the United States."
– Norman Junghans, Project Effectiveness Training for Lutherans, Lutheran Church, Missouri Synod
"T.E.T. has had tremendous impact. I would not have the slightest hesitation to recommend it."
– Joseph E. Stephens, Assistant Superintendent, Tooele County (Utah) School District
From the Hardcover edition.