The first in a cutting-edge series for tomorrow’s illustrators, Xtreme Art: Draw Manga! offers a fun-filled tutorial on the hottest art form out there: the Japanese style of manga—the runaway favorite in the kids’ cartoon industry!
Geared for eager young artists ages 8 and up, Xtreme Art: Draw Manga! is an easy-to-follow guide to drawing manga-style heroes, villains, faeries, and monsters. Dozens of eye-popping renderings are broken down into only four simple steps—in each step, new lines are highlighted in a bright second color, making it easy to progress through the steps and build the final drawing. Best-selling author Christopher Hart packs the pages with images and techniques kids can use to start drawing right away.
• Launch of a new series for readers ages 8 and up
• An excellent precursor to Kids Draw, targeted at younger, less- experienced artists
• Proven author with over a million books sold
• An affordable, fun-filled introduction to an exciting new art form
• Teaches without intimidating, motivating kids with immediate results
Get the news you want from Penguin Random House
About Christopher Hart
CHRISTOPHER HART is the world’s bestselling author of drawing and cartooning books. His books have sold more than 6 million copies and have been translated into 20 languages. Renowned for up-to-the-minute content and easy-to-follow steps, all of Hart’s books have… More about Christopher Hart
Published by Watson-Guptill Sep 01, 2003| 64 Pages| 9 x 12| 7-9 years| ISBN 9780823003693