1. What would you have packed — in only two suitcases — for yourself and three children?
2. Would you have tried to escape?
3. What item would you have packed that would have made your little space in camp feel like home?
4. What would you have done if you had had to leave your children behind, knowing that they would never survive on their own?
5. How would you react if you saw your two children smuggled back into camp, back to the squalid, filthy conditions, — when you had hoped that they were living a good, clean, well-fed life outside the prison camp?