We Hear Voices by Evie Green
1. What was your first impression of Delfy, the imaginary friend?
2. Did you have an imaginary friend as a child?
3. Did you sympathize with Rachel and the way she dealt with the escalating horrors in her family?
4. We Hear Voices is set in the near future; can you see our world heading in that direction? Which aspects of the story seemed the most plausible?
5. Do you think Nina will end up going into space? 6. Which character do you most identify with?
6. Which character do you most identify with?
7. Did the differences in opportunity between the rich and the poor resonate with you?
8. What did you think of the ending?
9. How did the spiders make you feel?
10. AI features in this book, from the fridge that tells Louis what to eat to the job Rachel is doing at the end. Do you feel this technology plays a role in your life?