No Matter Where You Start, David Bach Can Help You Live and Finish Rich
With his national bestsellers Smart Women Finish Rich and Smart Couples FinishRich, renowned financial advisor and educator David Bach has taught millions of people of all ages and incomes how to take control of their financial future. His message, that the key to building wealth is “values first, stuff second,” has inspired people all over the world. Now, TheFinish Rich Workbook gives couples and singles alike a new opportunity to tailor his advice for their individual circumstances. Combining the down-to-earth, jargon-free approach that has made him so popular with the hands-on practicality of a workbook, this new addition to the Finish Rich series is like having a one-on-one session with David Bach. You will learn how to:
• Use the power of the Latte Factor™, David Bach’s international recognized approach to building wealth on a few dollars a day.
• Apply the Debt Free SolutionTM, a powerful way to reduce debt quickly and repair your credit in the process.
• Organize your financial life in minutes with the FinishRich Inventory Planner™ and File Folder system, including a pull-out summary of where you stand financially.
• Craft a personalized FinishRich QuickStart™ plan–a to-do list for today, this month, and this year, so you can get started right away.
• Find the perfect financial advisor by using the FinishRich Advisor Questionaire™ to find, interview, screen, and score an advisor before you hire them.
Whether you’re working with a few dollars a week or quite a bit more, Bach’s nine-step program will help you put the Finish Rich wisdom right to work for you.
David Bach is the author of six consecutive national bestsellers, including the #1 New York Times bestsellers Start Late, Finish Rich and The Automatic Millionaire, as well as Smart Women Finish Rich, Smart Couples Finish Rich, The Finish Rich Workbook… More about David Bach
Paperback | $14.95
Published by Crown Business Jan 01, 2003| 240 Pages| 7-3/8 x 9-1/4| ISBN 9780767904810
People Who Read The Finish Rich Workbook Also Read