Work With Us
Penguin Random House is home to the world’s greatest storytellers, with more than 15,000 titles released each year. From blockbuster fiction to Michelin-starred chefs to children’s classics, we publish something for everyone.
Through forward-thinking partnerships, you’ll have access to the most important stories and biggest names in the world. Together, we’ll craft meaningful brand moments that resonate with exactly the people you’re trying to reach.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to work together
We’re always looking for creative and innovative ways to collaborate with new partners. Read on for a few of the ways we can help your brand tell its story. And to learn more about our commitment to being a cultural institution that serves society, read about our social responsibility efforts.
Enhance your content offerings with exclusive essays, excerpts, recipes, and more.
Collaborate with authors whose stories speak to your brand vision.
Identify books and collections that resonate with your community to attract and engage customers.
- Exclusive book partnership with West Elm: store assortments keyed to localized data
- Fiction programming for Urban Outfitters: local, regional, and national bestsellers
- Book and gift lists curated by theme for STORY, Macy’s narrative-driven concept shop
- Exclusive Out of Print merchandise for Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, Urban Outfitters and more
- Toys R Us re-opening: exclusive book partnership, including book nook events, characters, and storytime
Grow your business and explore new revenue streams with work from our authors and illustrators.
Custom & Proprietary Publishing
Customize our publishing, from cover changes to new content, to meet merchandising needs, align with brand initiatives, and engage with employees, partners, or customers.
- Cracker Barrel Mad Libs: custom brand content in a bestselling series, for sale in stores
- Customized editions of Invested by Charles Schwab, for Charles Schwab employee engagement
- Hand-embroidered editions of The Testaments by Margaret Atwood for Lingua Franca
Develop programming and events driven by our stories and storytellers.
Premium Bulk Sales
Purchase bulk orders of our titles for corporate and literacy programming.
- Partnership with the Kellogg’s Feeding Reading program
- The St. Regis Astor Library, a proprietary collection for their guest bedtime reading program
- Partnership with the First Book Marketplace and Book Bank platforms
- Exclusive editions gifted by Maine pediatricians for the Raising Readers literacy program
Feeling inspired? For more information and to speak with a member of the team, please contact email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!