“From the loveliest descriptions of people and places he’s encountered over the years, Anholt distills some marvelous and delightful insights. He ruminates on our wretched condition … and offers up a gem of a proposal to reverse that trend.”
– Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein, U.N. Human Rights High Commissioner 2014-2018
“Anholt’s book is a remarkable achievement. Not only does he explain the challenges facing the world with unique clarity, he also provides genuinely new, informative, practical, innovative solutions … a must-read for anyone who cares about humanity’s shared future.”
– H.E. Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed, President of Somalia.
“An inspiring book with practical recommendations on how to build a better world.”
– Peggy Serame, Minister of Trade, Botswana.
“Trying to make sense of what is going on in the world? This is your answer. Simon Anholt, one of today’s most original and influential thinkers on international affairs, makes a convincing case for why countries should cooperate rather than compete in today’s world of global disorder.”
– Alexander Stubb, Prime Minister of Finland 2014-2015
“This important new book is a must-read for anyone who cares about the future of humanity and the planet. Anholt’s message of co-operation and collaboration is a true beacon of hope in troubled times.”
– Bocchit Edmond, Foreign Minister, Haiti.
“The ability to accurately observe and understand the complexity of our world is not so common. Anholt is one of the rare people who can.”
– Valdis Zatlers, President of Latvia 2007-2011