An audiobook guide to help support women through post-partum healing on the physical, emotional, relational, and spiritual levels.
This holistic audiobook guide offers practical advice to support women through postpartum healing on the physical, emotional, relational, and spiritual levels–and provides women with a roadmap to this very important transition that can last from a few months to a few years.
Kimberly Ann Johnson draws from her vast professional experience as a doula, postpartum consultant, yoga teacher, body worker, and women’s health care advocate, and from the healing traditions of Ayurveda, traditional Chinese medicine, and herbalism–as well as her own personal experience–to cover:
• how you can prepare your body for birth;
• how you can organize yourself and your household for the best possible transition to motherhood;
• simple practices and home remedies to facilitate healing and restore energy;
• how to strengthen relationships and aid the return to sex;
• learning to exercise safely postpartum;
• carrying your baby with comfort;
• exploring the complex and often conflicting emotions that arise postpartum;
and much more.
Includes a bonus PDF with worksheets, illustrations, and recipes
Kimberly Ann Johnson is a Sexological Bodyworker, Somatic Experiencing trauma resolution practitioner, birth doula, and single mom. She specializes in helping women prepare for birth, recover from birth injuries and birth trauma, and heal from sexual trauma. She is the… More about Kimberly Ann Johnson