Authors & Events
Apr 01, 2010
| ISBN 9781848502666
Apr 01, 2010 | ISBN 9781848502666
Are you carrying extra weight, especially around the midriff, that you’d like to get rid of?
Are you confused by conflicting and contradictory weight loss information, and just want something that really works? Do you want to transform the look and feel of your body, without having to turn your life upside down?
If you’re looking for a practical and easy-to-apply approach that provides long-lasting results, Waist Disposal is where you’ll find it. In this book, Dr John Briffa draws on hundreds of scientific studies to debunk popular myths about diet and exercise, and reveals the most effective way to lose fat and build an athletic physique. Inside, you’ll discover:
• the foods that, irrespective of calories, cause fatness, and the foods that don’t
• why weight loss is not the goal – fat loss is
• why counting calories doesn’t work, and what does
• how hunger scuppers fat loss, and which foods sate the appetite the best
• how to get fit and toned with just 12 minutes of exercise a day
• how to harness the power of your mind to accelerate your progress.
A refreshing antidote to the bewildering mass of information on diet and fitness, Waist Disposal gives you all the tools you need to leave calorie counting and strict regimes behind, and get the body you’ve always wanted.
Visit other sites in the Penguin Random House Network
Stay in Touch