Questions for Discussion
1. Do you think Henry VIII’s story lends itself to a modern-day retelling?
2. How well do you think Olivia Hayfield has managed to remain true to the historical truth?
3. Do you think Harry works well as the story’s hero?
4. What role do Harry’s wives play in Harry’s own story arc?
5. Who is your favorite wife and why?
6. If Henry VIII were alive today, how would he have to temper his behavior toward women?
7. Can you comment on London as a character within the story?
8. Do you feel the story ended in the right way? Would you have ended things differently?