Preface to the new edition
Foreword: Fighting Back, by Bill Moyers
Introduction: What’s at Stake
1. American Democracy Works, and Corporations Fight Back
2. Corporations Are Not People—and They Make Lousy Parents
3. If Corporations Are Not People, What Are They?
4. Corporations Don’t Vote; They Don’t Have To
5. Did Political Equality and Corporate Power Destroy the Working American Economy?
6. Corporations Can’t Love
7. Restoring Democracy and Republican Government
8. Do Something
About the Author