The New Toughness Training For SportsForeword by Chris Evert
Foreword by Dan Jansen
1. The Real Meaning of Toughness
2. Accessing Your Performer Self
3. The Competitor as Actor
4. Are You Tough Enough?
5. Why Aren’t You Tough Enough?
6. Why Can’t You Tough It Out?
7. Understanding Stress and Recovery
8. Overtraining and Undertraining
9. Training Recovery
10. The Importance of Getting Your Real Needs Met
11. The Role of Awareness
12. Training in Cycles: Understanding Periodization
13. Learn from the Military
14. Getting Tough Physically
15. Getting Tough Mentally
16. Training Brain Waves
17. Challenging Your Weaknesses
18. The Endless Journey
About The Author