As we stay indoors during uncertain times, we’re staying connected with each other and the stories and authors who inspire us. We’re compiling the virtual Penguin Random House book events, author Q&A’s and more that are happening each week (EST), and will be updating this page daily. Even if you miss an event streaming live, please check back here and watch the recordings.
See events that took place 3/23-3/29 and 3/30-4/5.
Please note, videos may take time to load.
- Fanny Singer, author of Always Home: A Daughter’s Recipes & Stories, and Alice Waters in conversation with Ruth Reichl with @92ndStreetY (11AM)
- Peter Walsh, author of Let It Go, on Lunch & Learn on Random House Instagram (12:30PM)
- Lisa Wingate, author of The Book of Lost Friends, Live Facebook chat (3PM)
- Susan Meissner, author of The Last Year of the War, Stay at Home Book Tour with Modern Mrs. Darcy on Zoom (7PM)
- Bess Kalb, author of Nobody Will Tell You This But Me, Virtual Conversation with Aminatou Sow and Q&A (7PM)
- Fanny Singer, author ofAlways Home: A Daughter’s Recipes & Stories, in conversation with Tamar Adler with Books are Magic (7PM)