Authors & Events
House Clinic was founded from the medical practice originally established by Howard P. House, MD, in the 1940s. He was one of the first surgeons to perform fenestration surgery. House’s brother William joined the practice in 1956, and soon more ear surgeons joined as well. After decades of successful work, House’s group changed its name from the Otologic Medical Group to the House Ear Clinic.
Visit other sites in the Penguin Random House Network
Stay in Touch